PTA Quick Links
PTA Membership Form - Join the PTA today! Members can join year round. Anyone can join - it's not limited to parents!
General Volunteer Form - Want to help? Let us know!
School Store - Drink coffee in style! Place an order here for a new Lily B. coffee mug or other cool items.
Retail Stores - Find out how you can make money for Lily B. just by shopping!
Volunteer Hours - We record and turn in all volunteer hours to the Texas PTA. Please help us by recording your hours each time you volunteer.
Documents - We have reimbursement forms, deposit forms and other PTA documents available here.
Directory - Supply your information to the PTA to be listed in the directory. It's a great way to become a part of the LIly B. community.
Translator Tool - The following link can be used to translate documents from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English to facilitate communications.
PTA Board Quick Contacts
President: Paul Denney, firstname.lastname@example.org
President Elect: Sarah Jung, email@example.com
Ways and Means: Karen Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Jessica Williams, email@example.com
Walkathon: Kim Dillon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Coordinator: Johanny Garcia, email@example.com
Newcomers: Camille Jennings, firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Co-Chair: Dionna Deardorff, email@example.com
Membership: Kathryn Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Lindsay Childs, email@example.com
Communications: Heidi Angel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a full PTA Board list.
Do you wonder where the PTA spends the money raised through membership dues and fundraising? Here are some of the ways PTA funds were spent during the 2016-2017 school year. This is not meant to be an all inclusive list.
- $12700 on general classroom supplies and materials
- $5400 for the Accelerated Reader program
- $900 on math training for teachers and parents
- $270 on a membership to Starfall, an online reading and writing resource for students
- $5000 on library books and visiting author presentations
- $1300 on books for Mrs Cook's Books
- $1000 on Landscaping
- $2200 on an AED device for the Gym
- $4700 on Family Spirit Night food and activities, Father/Daughter Bumblebee Ball and Mother/Son Dodgeball/Kickball Tournament
- $2000 to promote Cultural Arts
- $2700 on red Lily B t-shirts for all students
- $3800 on academic materials for Math, Science and Reading/Writing
- $1650 on food and beverages for special events such as Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad, Goodies with Grandparents, Stay & Plays, Kindergarten Coffee for prospective Lily B students
- $500 on student birthday gifts
- $400 on the electronic student directory app
- $4100 on archival materials to preserve Lily B Clayton’s rich history
- $7800 on a Memorial Bench/Plaque/Landscaping for Mrs Doris Cook
- $870 on Teacher Training
- $1600 on Student/Teacher Planners
- $13000 for Auditorium Sound/Lighting Upgrades
- $18500 for additional laptop cart to be used in the classrooms (Lily B already has 1 other laptop cart and an iPad cart that can be checked out by teachers for use in the classroom)
- $3000 for Computer Lab (3 new computers, printer, iPad cases, headsets)