PTA Quick Links
PTA Membership Form - Join the 2020 PTA starting August 1st! Members can join year round. Anyone can join - it's not limited to parents! Sign up here.
General Volunteer Form - Want to help? Let us know!
School Store - Click the link above to order items from the school store. There are photos of all the items on the payment link.
Retail Stores - Find out how you can make money for Lily B. just by shopping!
Volunteer Opportunities & Hours - We record and turn in all volunteer hours to the Texas PTA. Please help us by recording your hours each time you volunteer.
Documents - We have reimbursement forms, deposit forms and other PTA documents available here.
Directory - Supply your information to the PTA to be listed in the directory. It's a great way to become a part of the LIly B. community. Coming Soon!
Translator Tool - The following link can be used to translate documents from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English to facilitate communications.
PTA Board Quick Contacts
President: Karen Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org
President Elect: Meghan Gehrke , email@example.com
Ways and Means: Kim Dillon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Jessica Williams, email@example.com
Walkathon: Kristina Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Coordinator: Emily Bryant, email@example.com
Newcomers: Jordan Wortsmith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Co-Chair: Camille Jennings and Chandler Walters, email@example.com
Membership: Josie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Alesha Niedziela, email@example.com
Communications: Victoria Ruiz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a full PTA Board list.
Do you wonder where the PTA spends the money raised through membership dues and fundraising? Here are some of the ways PTA funds were spent during the 2018-2019 school year. This is not meant to be an all-inclusive list.
- $27,621 on 2 iPads for each classroom
- $15,417 toward a gymnasium makeover
- $10,500 for general classroom supplies and materials
- $7,300 for the Accelerated Reader program
- $6,000 on Family Spirit Night food and activities, Father/Daughter Bumblebee Ball and Mother/Son Dodgeball/Kickball Tournament
- $5,000 on library books and visiting author presentations
- $2,900 on books for Mrs. Cook's Books
- $3,000 to promote Cultural Arts
- $2,800 on computer instructional programs
- $2,500 for red Lily B t-shirts for all students
- $2,400 on archival materials to preserve Lily B Clayton’s rich history
- $2,100 on food and beverages for special events such as Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad, Goodies with Grandparents, Stay & Plays, Kindergarten Coffee for prospective Lily B students
- $1,504 on academic materials for Math, Science and Reading/Writing
- $1,400 on Student/Teacher Planners
- $1,300 towards providing all classrooms with listening centers so multiple students can listen to an audio book at the same time
- $772 on math training for teachers and parents
- $650 on Teacher Training
- $398 on the electronic student directory app
- $274 on Landscaping
- $90 on student birthday gifts