See what's for breakfast or lunch on the Current Menu.
With My School Bucks, parents have direct access to their child's lunch balance.
Here are some of the popular features:
- Spending History – Parents can view a 7 day history of student purchases
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- Meal Control Settings - Parents can select “meals only” and/or “ala carte” meals for their students.
- Spending Limit Settings – Parents can set daily and weekly spending limits for their students.
- Multi Student funding – Parents can fund multiple students at the same time.
You are always welcome to eat lunch with your child in the cafeteria. It is a time for you to come and create special memories with your child. If possible, try to eat lunch with your child at least two times a year. On the days that you are eating lunch with your child, please sign in at the office first for a visitor's badge and then proceed to the cafeteria. There are assigned parent tables for you to sit with your child.