Don't Be Left Out of Lily B Clayton’s NEW Online Directory!
Parties, play dates, homework help, and volunteer opportunities are waiting for you and your child...but no one will know how to contact you if you aren't registered for the Lily B Clayton Online Student Directory!
The directory can be accessed here.
Join our NEW Directory Today:
- Go to www.lilybclayton.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the “Register>>Login” button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "Verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
This system will allow you to:
- access the directory from your computer or mobile device
- specify what information you’d like to appear or NOT appear in the directory
- maintain your personal info from school year to school year
Questions? Contact our system administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered, how can I access the Directory?
You can access the online directory in TWO locations:
- Visit the Lily B Clayton Webpage (www.lilybclayton.org) and click the “Directory” Tab just under the header
- Install the Free app! After you register, download the app by searching for Membership Toolkit in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.